Friday 27 July 2012

EEEEWWWW!!


This morning we were about to leave the house and head for the Serekunda Market to buy a new chicken since Salt passed away earlier this week. Nikki called me back into the house to look at a bump on Thor’s abdomen that I had pointed out a couple days ago. The bump was now the size of a shooters marble with a white head. (Younger readers or those with weak constitutions should close the page immediately) MAGGGOOOOTTT!!! Imbedded in his stomach. Which we (and by we I mean Nikki) because I DO have a weak constitution and puss filled things make me GAG. She proceeded to try and pop/drain said pustule and out popped a friggen worm. I very nearly lost breakfast. We then cleaned it with Vodka and began the search for a vet, no luck come back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment